Friday, May 20, 2005

Ten Minutes to Kill

In a few minutes I have to head over to the school to drive Will's class on a field trip, so I thought I'd post quickly. It's another busy day ahead -- field trip, gym, home to shower and dress, pick up kids, then at 4:15 I'm over at the school setting up the used book sale for Montgomery Days and working there for the first hour. After that, we'll hopefully get to spend some time with Ryan before he does his voluteer job, and after the carnival is over, it's time for the talent show! It's going to be a lot of fun :-)

Goals for this weekend: finish East of Eden, patch the holes in the walls in all three bathrooms, buy paint for the kids' bathroom, and maybe even get started painting it. I've settled on a tangerine-type color, and I think it's going to look great. I'd like to replace the mirror in there as well, but first things first!

I'm off to school...

No comments: