Monday, November 15, 2004

A Question

Who the hell are these people who want to be "rated" online? What kind of person has so little going on in their life that they need total strangers to comment on their looks? Of course the people who are featured in the little thing that pops up with AIM every day always look like models or something -- they are almost always female, and they always have some stupid caption that says "Is this veterinary assistant hot or not?" And I just think geez -- I have days where I feel pretty good about how I look, but I can't imagine ever, ever doing anything like posting a picture of myself online so creeps around the world can ogle me, sneer and think "as if!", shrug and say "eh," or anything else. When did the internet become one big beauty pageant anyway?

No comments: