Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My stomach

Saturday night, after eating enchiladas, drinking wine, and eating Oreo pie, I went to bed feeling sick. Sunday, I had a glass of wine after dinner, and later I had a leftover piece of Oreo pie. And I went to bed feeling sick. Yesterday morning, I felt fine -- had breakfast, got dressed, went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer, and then I had a mocha when we went for coffee with our friends. Within an hour, I was really sick to my stomach. I ended up on the couch for the rest of the day and vomitting twice :-/ Not fun! I can only guess that for some reason I'm just really sensitive to sugar right now. I feel pretty good this morning, but I'm going to be really watching it today. We have a Kings' game to go to tonight, and my favorite meal of the year is the day after tomorrow, and I want to enjoy them both! I need to be healthy enough to make pies tomorrow as well.

Yesterday ended up being a pretty wasted day. I wrote less than 1,000 words and played Cubis most of the time I was on the computer. But I also chatted with friends I hadn't talked to in a while, so that was nice too :-)

No comments: