Monday, January 24, 2005

Good things this week:

1) I edited my Nano novel and gave it to some friends to read. It feels like a major accomplishment!

2) I am running and doing WW.

3) I finished reading the lengthy scifi book for book club this week. It was a good book, but it required a lot of concentration to read it and it feels like it's been a while since I got to read anything "fun". Now I have at least a couple of weeks before I have to start in on my next book club selection for my other book club...

4) ...which was my pick. I chose _An Amateur Marriage_ by Anne Tyler. I haven't read it yet, so I hope it's good. I had fun at last week's meeting and I'm looking forward to the one I have tomorrow night.

Bad things this week:

1) I'm feeling hormonal.

2) Tomorrow I'm supposed to weigh in after my first week doing WW and at the moment I don't have access to an accurate scale and I don't want to spend money on one.

3) In a few minutes I have to go pick up my kids and I sure don't feel like doing homework. All I really feel like doing is taking a nap, to be quite frank.

4) It's cold. I can't seem to warm up today. I think some fat free hot chocolate is in order when we get home. It's not as good as the regular stuff, but it's fewer points.

No comments: