Monday, May 05, 2008

Finally!




This is old news now, but I never got around to posting about it when I got the okay to announce to the general public: I am finally going to have a niece or a nephew! My big little brother Chad and his lovely wife Angela are expecting a little one around October 1st. We are very excited, since we have been waiting to be an aunt, an uncle and two cousins for a long time, and that same month will mark ten years since we have had a new baby in the family (of course he will always be my baby!). And I can't wait to see my BLB as a dad :-)
We will have to wait till the delivery to find out if it's a he or a she -- the ultrasound was Friday, and even if Chad and Angela had changed their minds about leaving it to be a surprise, the baby was too wiggly for a determination to be made!

No comments: