Sunday, December 09, 2007

Warning: Dangerous Product

I was in the grocery store a week or two ago and saw this product on the shelf:




My mouth dropped open. The only other time I have ever been so offended by the mere existence of a product was the time I saw a tee shirt that said, in really big letters, "Shut Up, Bitch."

I was by myself but I asked, out loud, "Don't they know how fat we already are in this country?"

I like how they show it being put in a crust in this little ad, and wonder how much of what has been sold has actually ever made contact with a crust. I would probably just open it in the car on the way home from the store and start scooping it into my mouth with my fingers. Which is why I'm not going to buy any.

This stuff is in the deli section of the supermarket and comes in something similar to a Cool Whip container, only larger. If you do not want to also become larger, I highly recommend avoiding it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so going to eat some of that.

Anonymous said...

That's right, make it so we can use LESS work calories to make another fattening convenience food.
BJK